1. The wireless remote control system consists of a transmitter and a receiver.
2. The receiver is installed in the cab of the pump truck and connected to the electric control cabinet and multi-way valve through the connecting cable; the transmitter is carried by the operator and can be easily operated on the equipment.
Second, the remote control startup process
1. Switch from the near control to the remote control. When the remote control receiver is powered normally (when the transmission system key switch is not turned on), you can see from the display window on the top of the receiving system that only one yellow and one red light are always on.
2. After turning on the launch system key switch (and simultaneously dialing the red emergency stop button on the transmitting system), the indicator light on the transmitting system will start to flash rapidly (the system is in the sweeping frequency). After a few seconds, the indicator will change. There is a rhythm flashing. At this time, the indicator light on the receiving system turns yellow and red. When it turns yellow and red, the indicator light flashes green, indicating that the remote control is in normal working condition. Press the start button again, the remote control is ready. All buttons are operational and operational.
3. When the remote control transmitter indicator flashes red, it indicates that the battery power is insufficient and the battery should be replaced. The first time you use a rechargeable battery, you need to charge it for more than 14 hours.
Precautions for using the remote charger
1. Do not use the charger under bad conditions.
2. Please pay attention to the charging voltage indicated on the charger when using.
3. Charger can only be used indoors.
4. Use the charger at the specified temperature, and pay attention to heat, dust and moisture.
5. When turning on the charger cover, please disconnect the power first.
6. When the charger is charging, do not cover it with anything.
7. When the charger is not in use, disconnect the power supply.
8. When the charger fails or the power supply suddenly loses power, stop charging immediately.
9. Please do not make any changes to the charger and power cord.
10. Any malfunction must be repaired by professional maintenance personnel.
Use battery rules
1. Whenever possible, use it fully, and avoid using it. Do not discharge it frequently. The charging time is subject to the charger's jump light.
2. Use original or the same brand of charger, different brands of batteries and chargers should not be used together.
3. Keep the battery and charger environment dry and avoid the damp environment to reduce battery life;
4. Don't put it for a long time, especially if the battery is exhausted, it should not be idle for a long time. It is best to fully charge it when it is not used for a long time in winter. It can be filled again when it is used next time. The time is about one month. Charge the battery around the time, otherwise the battery will be easy to cure.
5. In the winter, prepare as many batteries as possible to prevent the battery from running out due to the weather (recommended temperature 17-28 degrees).
6. Bump or fall on the ground will reduce the performance of the battery, try not to put the battery and metal objects together (such as the key) to avoid short circuit.